trade ls tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9sech22civic

For all you GSR gurus looking to go turbo. I have a perfect ls tranny, and I am looking to trade for a gsr tranny. We can negotiate. need one asap!

i dont have a gsr tranny but how much you looking to get for it. do all the gears work no grinds and whats the overall shape its in.

Originally posted by beerbongskickass@May 13 2004, 05:21 AM
Sorry to be a dick, but the longer gears are better for turbo saying is bullshit. Shorter gears make you accelerate faster period.

you want to know honestly? gsr, b16 is ok up to 400 hp. anything above you would want longer gears, trust me bro. I have trialed and errored this many times.
And yes the ls tranny is fine with no grinds. And yes i do know your concept about the shorter gearing thats why I am looking for the gsr tranny, for the low boost.

Originally posted by white91crxhf@May 13 2004, 12:22 PM
i dont have a gsr tranny but how much you looking to get for it. do all the gears work no grinds and whats the overall shape its in.

and again its in perfect working condition, 0 grinds. I would rather trade so she wouldn't be without a car, my wife that is.

Back