Trade: My 1993 Integra for your CRX (SOCAL)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Specc

1993 Acura Integra

B18A1 Engine - rebuilt 5,000 miles ago.. new valvetrain. New water pump,oil pump, head gasket, spark plugs, fuel pump... Runs perfect
5-speed Transmission - YS1 HYDRO (DOES NOT COME WITH THE CAR)

Color: Red (needs to be painted, color has faded differently threw out the body due to living in palm springs Cali ...) interior grey seats / black dash ... FULL interior in superb condition. ALL panels are there and in great shape. a tear in the driver side seat on the side.. could use seat covers or new seats .. Drivers side door has a dent in it .. and broke the window and window regulator (manual windows) i replaced the window but have yet to replace the regulator... I HAVE another flawless door .. just is green and i would rather drive with a dent then with a 2 colored car .. the door comes with the car for those who
want to paint it and not have to do the body work. car is very clean inside.. and with a paint job on the outside the car would look / run like new.

------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT I WANT 1988-1991 CRX with:

-Full interior (the rear hatch panels dont have to be there but i would like it all to be there if possible) -PREFER but not needed WHITE in color for the outside
-prefer Si model
-MUST be manual transmission
-can work with you if the car is not running but i would prefer it to be in good running condition
-obviously prefer dent free

if your interested please email me with a picture at spec2323@yahoo.com or call me at 760-464-2430

Kris

I will post pictures ASAP

ALSO: the car is obvioulsy non vtec... b18a... for a additional fee .. or if you have a b18c b16 or lsvtec in the crx that is in GOOD running condition.. i will sell / trade / a complete b16 head with my ls ... so you can go lsvtec with the integra...

depending on what condition the crx is in .. and the trans that is in it .. i will add in my YS1 cable and install it for you ..

Back