Trade my 97 Civic 4dr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cor-e

**This thread is old, but the car is back up for sale, so I've updated the info, as of today (4-4-09)**

This is a BONE STOCK 97 Civic LX 5speed with 165xxx. Runs, shifts and drives MINT. I'll trade for some Honda or Acura that's worth about the same or you can put some cash on top of another trade. I'm broke so I can't put cash on mine. I'll look at an AUTO or a Stick.

No longer on these wheels.

97lxblack002.jpg

97lxblack006.jpg

STOCK is best, but Let me know what you have. please include pics.

Last edited:
What would you take money wise? A buddy of mine is looking for any of the 90's Civic's to make a lil project out of :)

Come by wih it tonight, my friend will be there :) He's got CASH too man ;)

Thanks for the replies. Good luck to both of you. Let me know about any civic or integra (2, 3, 4, maybe even 5 doors AUTO or STICK)

It is old, but I do still have the car.

I always talk myself out of selling it or trading it.

Yeah, it's not like I've been trying to get rid of this car for that long. I usually just take it off the market after a few days of trying to trade it.

I don't have to just trade it now, because I got my wife a newer Civic, so I could also sell, or trade plus cash.

I'm still interested in a CRX, any year Civic or Integra, Auto or Stick.

(note: The car is no longer on those wheels.)

I would start a new thread man. Too many people are going to see the original date and ignore it.

Back