trade my eg B18b for 2g eclipse gst?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92egcivicls

ok take a look at my car if you havent already,here
https://hondaswap.com/auto-multi-media/project-92eg-12-seconds-2grand-187456/

when i first got the car i was diaapointed i ended up with it and put it on craigslist,and added i was open for trades,but now ive done some work and plans for the car and its growing in on me:) takes every bit of abuse i throw at it and says "give me more",but the other day i get a call asking if id be intrested in trading for 96 eclipse gst turbo fwd. i said maybe,he drove it over and i was shocked i was expecting the worse,lol but its actually a decent looking car,you have to remebeber my car is gutted with lexan windows,kind of a limited crowd i could sell/trade too.eclipse is a 96 has clearcoat fade and could use a new paint job<green color>,has 18" wheels,exhaust, walbro fuel pump,550cc injectors,turbo timer,nice sounding xs blow off valve.
but had a busted motor mount,his mechanice couldnt get to it till later in the week so i told him id change the mount,i did and the first time i nailed it it hit 15lbs but when i hit 3rd gear it blew off a intercooler pipe,<stock sidemount ic>
so i fixed that,but the car has 2 bald ass rear tires i told him he'd have to replace b4 i thought about trading.and he is gonna throw me in a nice bumping system to even up the trade.
now my thoughts are if my only goal was to go down the track fast and cheap the honda is the best route!but if i want a decently quick DD that somewhat sporty looking i should take the eclipse.
ive owned a first gen talon back in the day and it was a PITA,tranny grinds,snapping axles,etc. but this one went into gear fine,although its ironic i try to give it the abuse my honda see's several times daily and it breaks,lol i mean even though it was a simple fix you get the point!
i need opinions ASAP!

Back