Trade my obdI p72 for a chipped p28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DoinWork

I need a chipped p28 asap, will trade my stock p72 +cash for it... Local only...NJ area

Originally posted by DoinWork@Mar 9 2005, 08:28 PM
I still want to trade for the ecu, and give cash too. Meet up only transaction for this...
[post=471437]Quoted post[/post]​

Just sell the P72 on Ebay and buy a chipped P28. The chipped P28's are only $160 or so on Ebay.......and you'll probably get close to that or right around there for the P72. The P72 isn't better per say, but more rare.

Originally posted by tab+Mar 12 2005, 03:19 AM-->
@Mar 9 2005, 08:28 PM
I still want to trade for the ecu, and give cash too. Meet up only transaction for this...
[post=471437]Quoted post[/post]​

Just sell the P72 on Ebay and buy a chipped P28. The chipped P28's are only $160 or so on Ebay.......and you'll probably get close to that or right around there for the P72. The P72 isn't better per say, but more rare.
[post=472552]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, and I mean with a decent custom chip. A socketed ECU with no custom chip should be less......

i sell chipped p28's for 120 bucks shipped, with a custom chip for your set up. i believe i offered to trade you also already? pm me if you're interested.

Originally posted by projekteg@Mar 14 2005, 01:13 PM
i sell chipped p28's for 120 bucks shipped, with a custom chip for your set up. i believe i offered to trade you also already? pm me if you're interested.
[post=473324]Quoted post[/post]​

I sold you the dash, remember me :D

I'll trade allday, let me know or i'll just buy 1. I prefer a socketed one that i can remove the chp without it being soldered...Thanks...

Originally posted by DoinWork@Mar 14 2005, 04:03 PM
I sold you the dash, remember me :D

I'll trade allday, let me know or i'll just buy 1. I prefer a socketed one that i can remove the chp without it being soldered...Thanks...
[post=473358]Quoted post[/post]​

??? i've never bought a dash from anyone, you must have me confused with someone else? anyways, yes, all of my ecu's are chipped with a ZIF socket, not soldered in. pm me if you're really interested.

Back