trade my truck?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nope. my honda pissed my off today. lol i went out to start it and nothing. wouldnt turn over. and its not the battery everything else in the car worked fine. im trying to figure out between a STOCK honda or a cherokee or 240sx... something that hasnt been swapped so I can do it myself and do it right

honda or 240! did you check all the grounds? hook jumper cables from the battery ground to the starter case and see what happens.

no it hasnt done anything since last started i dont drive it much so i go and start it a couple times a week and just let it sit there so i dont think it would be a ground i think its the main relay?

Still try to jump it. Happened with my Crx. It just acted like it was fine, but it was the battery. I'm with these guys. You want something else to play around with get a 240. RWD>FWD, but I think you should keep the civic.

You're gonna have a hard time finding someone who wants to trade a 240 with a motor for a civic. You're gonna have to get it running if you want anything more than 600 out of it.

No one mentioned that 20+mpg out of the cummins is easy, my 04 gets 22-24... and the 12 valves are notorious for getting WAY better mileage..

Back