Trade you my jeep for your hatch.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importwarriorsi

I wish to trade my 94 jeep grand cherokee fo a 92 and up civic hatchback.Do I have any takers.
ef4d709c.jpg

I am located in North Carolina

Just for an FYI, I would post the mileage, condition, carfax, and anyother info you think YOU would want before thinking about buying or trading a car. You may get a better response.

Free bump.

:mrgreen:
aHUNvwyi7sD9bbvFsVGSXhfFbz42.jpg

bOFHmvQNmAFml6MGSzDzdCxROWCH.jpg

aF4oxNItw6fV5om4jFb7VkisNNcG.jpg

Here is som other shots of the jeep this jeep has a clear history.I am the 3rd owner.
A father and son owned this jeep since new.I was told that it had a record of all oil changes from a grease monkey since purchase but I never checked that fact out. But you can tell theis jeep has been well taken care of.I have also put a set of new tires on it about 2 months ago.

I drive a 95 Grand Cherokee. FWIW, it's actually a decent SUV.

1992 Civic CX Hatch with lots of suspension work done, Full SIR-G disk brakes all the way around, new stereo, speakers, rims, tires, suspension, etc. Stock engine/trans but have some parts laying around I could give you to get you started on a mini-me swap.

Clicky for the sale page

You can check my sig for out-dated pics. Will get new pics up soon. Car looks much better now.

Back