Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nimblecivic

Not sure if I can get rid of this thing but I'll give it a shot. I've got a Compaq iPAQ pocket pc...model 3835 I wanna get rid of. I got it last xmas and I think it's been used about 5 times to play games on when I was bored in class. I carry a dayplanner so this thing has basically been sitting on my computer desk since I got it. Comes with charging station, extra stylus, protection case, and all paperwork.

here's a little about it

that's basically the lowdown on the specs of it....
That's NOT my auction, so don't bid, and the extras listed at the bottom ARE NOT included with mine.

I'm just looking to trade for parts for my 93 EG coupe with b16 swap so I'm open for whatever...looking for anything JDM or a vafc in particular....hit me up.

Thanks,
JWinke

ttt for the late night crew....

come on people....someone's gotta want this thing......

i aint got anything for ur car. i could hook u up with a 12 cd changer by pioneer with a wireless remote. i can get my hands on a pioneer deck for u too. let me know if u'd be interested in getting one of those. what kinda shape is it in? is it colored?

it's in perfect shape...like I said, it was barely used so there are no scuffs, scraches, anything like that. possibly interested in the changer and deck...have pics or info on both? have anything else for trade?

i'll give u either or. model no. on the changer is cdx-fm1287 check it out on ebay. i'll get u a new one in the box cuz my buddy owes me money and is offering it to me. let me know what u wanna do.

looks like a nice changer, but I'm gonna pass for now....really wanting to get parts for the ride if possible....thanks anyway though.....

you should be able to get alteast 150 for it. thats what i paid for mine wiht a broken screen cover, and i replaced that for like 10 bucks. :p

thanks for the offer on the pioneer deck but I've got a clarion proaudio right now so I'll stick with what I've got...

jeffsciv....tell me more about the header....might be up for that and some cash or something...

Back