Traded my s2000 today :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

So I traded in my 2004 s2000 today. Im sad but happy at the same time, the s2000 was a lot of fun but was becoming more and more of a pain.

dsc0009et.jpg

2011 Pilot EX 2wd

pilott.jpg

This will be just enough to tow the civic to races :)

All in all Im happy and I did get one more good, last drive in last night.

Last edited:
yes or how about trying to get 2 drinks for me and a friend, or buying a ladder, or pretty much anything usefull! lol

Thank god I still have an si sedan and my 95 civic for the track

Last edited:
That car makes some sense though.

I hope to be having kids sometime soon so two 4 doors makes sense plus 1 to tow the race car.

nice, what is the towing capacity on that thing? our suv doubles as the tow vehicle as well. :)

I am also interested in the specs on it. If I got another SUV I would need it to be able to tow a decent amount.

3500 lbs for 2wd and 4500 lbs for 4wd

I spoke to the finance, service, and sales manager to make sure I could tow 3500lbs plus a trunk full of crap and myself and wife. They agreed it would be fine and I said if anything breaks they can enjoy fixing it.

my car will weigh in at about 2100 lbs, open trailer ~1200-1400 lbs

I would have gotten the 4wd model but I got a much better deal on this one so I said screw as long as it can tow 3500 with no problems.

I would assume they rate this low and brake assit will help etc.

I wanted an F150 4 door but not for an extra 100 a month.

I think I would need more than 3500lbs. My trailer is a hog; I think it weighs more than my car.. lol My ML is a 5,000lb capacity and looking for a little more than that.

The only reason the rating is lower for 2WD is because it lacks a transmission cooler. If it is flat as a pancake where you live, I wouldn't hesitate to push 4500 on your rig...

FD in Japan and Europe then the weird hatch version. These are non us type r but are based off the 4 door chassis minus the hatch.

This is a lease so I'm not adding any coolers or anything. FL is pretty much flat everywhere I would be going. Roebling Rd is probably as far north I will be towing so it should be ok.

FD in Japan and Europe then the weird hatch version. These are non us type r but are based off the 4 door chassis minus the hatch.

This is a lease so I'm not adding any coolers or anything. FL is pretty much flat everywhere I would be going. Roebling Rd is probably as far north I will be towing so it should be ok.

Booooooo

I kept the S2000 and bought a Frontier. 6 speed stick, upsized 350z engine, 6000+ pounds towing capacity, 20mpg+ on the highway.

:D

Nice Pilot. :D

Back