Traded my s2000 today :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I owned a 2000 EJ9, same platform as the EK9 with a different drivetrain.

Nice Pilot. I'd be concerned for tow capacity if it wasn't all flat. I towed with my Fit and found it to be EXTREMELY UNDERRATED, so I wouldn't worry about it...

I have witnessed a 90-93 EX accord pulling a broken down F-250 out of a ditch and up a hill before. Wasn't long enough to burn the trans up but hell it could do it. You'll be fine with that kind of weight. Honda/Toyota underrate their towing capacities.

Booooooo

I kept the S2000 and bought a Frontier. 6 speed stick, upsized 350z engine, 6000+ pounds towing capacity, 20mpg+ on the highway.

:D

Nice Pilot. :D

Thanks, I didnt want to get rid of the S but with possible family on the horizon I coult afford to keep it as well as a 4th car. It was starting to leak and stuff like that which was annoying as we get into rainy season in FL. I feared the AC dying too since my warranty was gone from the vehicle. I have been second guessing everyday when I walk out to it and drive it...I feel weird like it doesnt have a soul like the S did. Corny but I know some of you have that type of feel with a car.

Good thing I had the Evo when family was on the horizon. Perfect family car. :)

lol i actually pulled a couple people out of the ditch with my old 93 accord ex :)

Congrats on the new car man! :D

Thanks, I didnt want to get rid of the S but with possible family on the horizon I coult afford to keep it as well as a 4th car. It was starting to leak and stuff like that which was annoying as we get into rainy season in FL. I feared the AC dying too since my warranty was gone from the vehicle. I have been second guessing everyday when I walk out to it and drive it...I feel weird like it doesnt have a soul like the S did. Corny but I know some of you have that type of feel with a car.

I totally agree- that's why I had to keep the S. I HAD to make it work somehow. :)

Thanks guys!

I took it for a long drive today to watch some NASA races at Sebring. It was very comfortable and nice to be able to just kind of relax while driving. Its growing on me lol.

They didnt waste any time :( Im sad just looking at it.

I hate growing up lol.

Used 2004 Honda S2000 4S000146 For Sale in Orlando | Holler Honda in Orlando, FL

:(. I love Honda red interiors. That car in white with the red interior, mmmmm.

s_int_radio_down.jpg

Back