Trading B16A parts for parts or selling

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civichbd15b

Ok well since no one wants to buy the B16A I'll just throw other things out there that I need that you may have and you need from me.

I have: (And willing to sell/trade)

OBD0 JDM B16A

Enjo motor mounts for all B-series engines that will swap in all 88-91 CRX and Honda Civics (Retail is $450)

PR3 OBD0 ECU

88-91 CRX engine harness for the B16A

88-91 CRX dash harness

JDM D15B right hand drive engine harness

D15Z1 Bottom end motor

96-00 Honda Civic hatchback rear bumber and sideskirts

92-95 Honda Civic hatchback front and rear bumper

I need:

B16A Valve Cover

B-series axles for my eg civic

a P28 ECU

B-series transmission

94-01 integra motor mounts (I want billet ones to show off but will settle for regular)

Just let me know if you want to work something out. E-mail me at Tonysark@hotmail.com

damn, that is nice. I'm going to get some money up, so don't hold up on me, continue to sell it, I'll let you know when I have enough

i dont have it listed for sale... i just pulled it off yesterday and put my old one back on

got any pics of the engine? and are you interested in parting out the head? for some items that you need.

I'm located in Huntsville AL, but I think I might have just sold it. Meeting the guy tomorrow.

I have everything you are looking for except the axles, and mounts are OEM! hydro tranny, valve cover, P28 ECU, let me know!

Back