traffic record?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Oct 8 2002, 03:39 PM
the first time i got pulled over i was using a radar detector. theyre a fuckin waste of money. just dont speed

Whatever. I don't have a good 30 speeding tickets thanks to my old $60 radar detector. Of course I wouldn't speed if I didn't have one. I wonder why they are still legal in most states.

Originally posted by Prowler+Oct 8 2002, 03:45 PM-->
SixtySecondAssassin
@Oct 8 2002, 03:39 PM
the first time i got pulled over i was using a radar detector. theyre a fuckin waste of money. just dont speed

Whatever. I don't have a good 30 speeding tickets thanks to my old $60 radar detector. Of course I wouldn't speed if I didn't have one. I wonder why they are still legal in most states.

how do you know how many speeding tickets you DONT have if you never recieved them in the first place? :rolleyes:

Speed traps. That's about as many that I've come across in the last few months.
I'll be going around a corner when my radar goes off. Around the corner I'll see a bunch of cops, and usually one or two people already pulled over.

clean record knock on wood...
only have been pulled over once in my dads ghetto Grand Marquie at 5 in the morning. I am so suprised that i have not been pulled over more. I have loud exhaust, I rev it up at least once a day and i drive with three people in my Sol all day long

the list...

68 in a 35 - reduced to excessive speed $75
Excessive Speed at my college parking garage lol $75 Jeff will testify...he was there with me
Stop Light - $78
Stop Light - $78
Loud Exhaust - $Fix it ticket, I threw it on the ground :)
Drag Racing - $0 - Call to my mom - haha fuckers
Seat belt $38

Cant think of anymore...and I just ordered my MVR at work today...it was about 18 pages long :)

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 8 2002, 09:04 PM
Excessive Speed at my college parking garage lol $75 Jeff will testify...he was there with me

That was some funny shit, they didn't actually see you speed. Didn't that bitch say that your car sounded like it was going too fast.

My record. Warning for spinning the tires on my old vw when I was 17, then I got a ticket for when I flipped it. I have gotten pulled over once since then, pretty much got harassed. Steve will testify on this one.
No speeding tickets yet and I usually go 15-35 mph over the speed limit to and from work everyday when I am not stuck in traffic.

thats because we went through D&D 's drive through at 50mph honking the horn :)

nope, she's an actuarial at the hartford...

the cop was all hyped up and then he busted out...

"Im going to let you go, as long as you rpromise never to drive through my town again (bristol-yeah right) and Ill be phoning your mother about your actions tonight..."

I said" Ok officer...*snicker*as I sped off into the night laughing my ass off

shit, if he would have called my mom, she would have told him he should have given me the ticket, lol

Same here. They would be like "arrest him if you can"

Back