Tragedy....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMEG-6

wek sos
sorry i havent been on here in a while...

jus lettin ya all know... my shit got jacked sunday night out of my driveway :( they took it to charlotte and stripped it down.. there aint nothin left of it, all it is is a chasis and body.. but it still has the motor, i just put a 7" flip up t.v. in it last week!! and the day after that i put jdm fog lights on it.. :( then they wanted to be assholes about it so they busted up my steering column and its laying in the floorboard!!
i have no interior AT ALL!!
head light, tailights .. gone
type R front and rear lip.... gone
carbon fiber spoon duckbill... gone
jdm fog lights.... gone
17" gunmetal/polished lip rims.... gone
arospeed coilovers... gone
neons.... gone
7" flip up t.v. ..... gone
playstation 2..... gone
5" tach w/ shift light.... gone
air/fuel ratio gauge.... gone
oil temp. gauge..... gone
fiberglass dash insert.... gone
radar..... gone
type R shift knob and boot.... gone
Intake.... gone
tower strut.... gone
front and rear sway bars.... gone
camber kit.... gone
aftermarket lower control arms.... gone
seats... gone
dash..... gone
carpet..... gone
center console.... gone
door panels.... gone....

just thought id letcha know. id hate to see somebody else get jacked too...
so from a friend that cares.. please lock ya shit up..

i saw some bastards peepin through the window in my GFs GSR last nite.. i simple asked them if they needed anything from my bedroom window and they took off with a quickness.. if i wasnt in bed already i would went outside

yeah, shit sux!! i was just informed earlier today that Honda Cars of Concord was jacked last night for 40 "on-lot" cars, 2 integras that belonged to customers, and stole 80 airbags from diff "on-lot" cars.... there was no surveilance.... the security was cut off before it happened. So i think that there HAD to be an inside man!!! in the Charlotte region over 100 cars have already been stolen this year!!! thats in 10 F*ckin day... thas just fucked up!!!
but i decided to just lay low for a while!! dont get me wrong though... hondas are my life... so im not givin it up!!

daaamn. sorry to hear.. ill never forget when my ITR got jacked.. worst day of my life

sorry i havent been on here in a while...

jus lettin ya all know... my shit got jacked sunday night out of my driveway :( they took it to charlotte and stripped it down.. there aint nothin left of it, all it is is a chasis and body.. but it still has the motor, i just put a 7" flip up t.v. in it last week!! and the day after that i put jdm fog lights on it.. :( then they wanted to be assholes about it so they busted up my steering column and its laying in the floorboard!!
i have no interior AT ALL!!
head light, tailights .. gone
type R front and rear lip.... gone
carbon fiber spoon duckbill... gone
jdm fog lights.... gone
17" gunmetal/polished lip rims.... gone
arospeed coilovers... gone
neons.... gone
7" flip up t.v. ..... gone
playstation 2..... gone
5" tach w/ shift light.... gone
air/fuel ratio gauge.... gone
oil temp. gauge..... gone
fiberglass dash insert.... gone
radar..... gone
type R shift knob and boot.... gone
Intake.... gone
tower strut.... gone
front and rear sway bars.... gone
camber kit.... gone
aftermarket lower control arms.... gone
seats... gone
dash..... gone
carpet..... gone
center console.... gone
door panels.... gone....

just thought id letcha know. id hate to see somebody else get jacked too...
so from a friend that cares.. please lock ya shit up..

Man, my fiance and I moved to NC because of the warmer weather and better environment. Sounded real good at first. Then we notice all the "illegals," with the exception of snow, the weather is basically exactly the same, traffic absolutely sucks and I just had my car broken into as well. I never experienced anything like this in Buffalo, just was cold and snowy all the time. I know it there is theft there but I don't hear about it like that. While what happened to me wasn't nearly as bad as what happened to you, you my sympothy.

my car looks like shit because i'm broke lol. Sorry your car got jacked it looks like you had a decent amount of money into it too.

yeah, its alright though, this just means imma come back bigger and better... cant just give it up...
but this time imma get the motor right first..
i go to look at a 92 civic tomorrow.. .. i guess its time for a daily driver.. lol

FuCk ThIeVeS..

I remember my dad telling me about the time his first car got stolen... 49 Ford coupe, modified like ya wouldn't believe.

The thief got what was coming to him, he took a corner wrong, rolled the car some half dozen times and wound up being crushed between the steering column and the roof. They wound up cutting (what was left of) the guy outta the car.

We can only hope that thieves today wind up like that.

And that, ladies and gents, is why I mod a car that few people really care about :)

damn man...sorry to hear about you car getting jacked...thats why when i get my own place in a few months...there HAS to be a garage to put my car in...good luck with your next project!

Ravelco.com. I've yet to actually get their system installed, but the only way to steal a car with this system is to tow it.

And a little story. I was down at school drinking with my housemate in his room (window faces driveway). We heard some people so we peek out and see some townie looking mother fuckers looking in my car. I run to my room, grab my airsoft P99 (I almost got arrested because it looks real), walk out the front door, and as I cock it I ask, "You guys have a question about Integras? I do know a lot about them". They were gone by the time I got all that out.

So whats the best way to prevent this, especially if you live in an aparment and have to park it in a lot. Theft insurance, gps tracking system etc?

Garage. Locked, alarmed. X25 or some sort of webcameras. Then a bitch-ass fence at the end of the driveway.

For protecting your gear, you'd be surprised how effective taking your faceplate off is. You got by pros, they don't give a shit about your system. It was the parts they were about. Don't advertise what you have unless you have the ability to lock that very stuff away. Don't post up your costly shit on forums, and avoid the street racing crowds.

Hell everyone in CT is pretty high society, make loads of money, are very friendly and B STILL won't tell me where he lives.

Ravelco.com. I've yet to actually get their system installed, but the only way to steal a car with this system is to tow it.

And a little story. I was down at school drinking with my housemate in his room (window faces driveway). We heard some people so we peek out and see some townie looking mother fuckers looking in my car. I run to my room, grab my airsoft P99 (I almost got arrested because it looks real), walk out the front door, and as I cock it I ask, "You guys have a question about Integras? I do know a lot about them". They were gone by the time I got all that out.
Haha, funny story, and you just ended all my searching with that website u listed, been wanting to change out my entire key/interlock system just cause someone I know has a key that lets him get's into any honda vehicles

bump...
sorry i didnt post sooner...
but i finally got to see the car..
the wrecker service bullshitted me when they said everything was gone.. they just wanted to tell me that so that i would tell them to just junk it.. then they could sell it for parts cuz my panels and everything is in perfect condition...
but i was smarted than that.. and also.. i love my fuckin hatch!!!
well anyways.. the point of this is to just let you all know that i DID post pics of it under the members rides...
so if ya wanna check it out go for it...

BTW speaking of that "Ravelco" system... you DONT need that.. (i figured this lil trick out from the guy at the wrecker service... wish i would of known it sooner)

(edited... good tip... IM JDMEG-6 for info)

i'll post pics up as soon as i can...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back