Trailing Arm Bushings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you look at the pic above I just cut out the center of the bushing then I'll use that thing to hammer out and in bushings.

this thread really helped me a lot, thanks but i have one question...on the pic above...above the brake setup...is there another bushing that goes there??? how many bushings are on the rear trailing arm besides the main one that this thread discusses???

Rear control arm bushing, camber bushing and toe bushing. BUT those arn't on the trailing arm itself just the other joints that make a connection there.

Last edited:
is it difficult to replace those bushings??? is it recommended to replace them the same time as the trailing arm bushing?

Use the same method to putting the trailing arm bushing in, it is rediculously easy beside disassembly. Disassembling the bushing and getting it out took me 30mins and a lot of elbow grease. It was really worth it for how much they wanted to install them, they wanted 1/2hr ($45) each one, so I saved $90 by simply making a $5 install kit. I recommend doing it this way because of the simplicity and efficient means of doing it!. If you need ANY help doing this and ran into a snag don't hesitate to ask for advice. One piece of advice I will drive home is to be really sure that the bushing is going in straight, it cant even be 3degrees off or it won't fit. I hope this helped. Have fun.

P.S. if you want pix of the tool I made just let me know and I will be sure to get them to you!.

Back