Tranny leak

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ebisu8

I have a 91' Civic HB with a B16 in it/ I'm using a YS-1 trans. The passenger side axle does not sit all the way in and seems to almost pop out and it's Leaking really bad. I'm using 90'-93' inetgra axles and I removed the spacer and dust sheilds from the inner hub Why is this not fitting right. What do I have to do or what axle do I have to use. The driver side with the intermediate shaft sits fine it's the other side. I need help ASAP> Thanks.

Maybe ur have to replace the seals on the tranny, i forget wat they call it..try that..Ask the dealership..they know wat it is ..

This is a little problem people keep running into.
The axles are identical left and right except the inner CV joint. Make sure to get the proper axle on the proper side. If you try to put a right axle on the left side it will not seat all the way. Guess which is which.
Time's up, the one that is fully splined is the left CV and goes into the intermediate shaft.
The on thats only half splined goes into the right end of the intermediate shaft.
Pappy

Back