tranny or clutch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX2NR18

well i was runnin my SOHC VTEC CRX n SI tranny. well ever sense i did the swap it sounded like my tranny was about to go, like the throw out bearing was grinding. i hit 3rd tonight and BOOM, click click bzzzzzzzzzzzz..... car still was running, but it wont let me move, my clutch petal will go to the ground, and now my car wont start... bad tranny and clutch? or what... i mean i know its gotta all come apart anyways but still

can you shift gears easily when the car is off? If not, then it probally isn't your clutch.

You said your clutch pedal fell to the floor. Did it come back up? If not, then you probally have a blown out clutch or slave cylinder.

it woudlnt go into any gears at all, and it was making a high buzzing noise after the boom, ill find out 2morrow when i take it apart lol

holy shit, i took out my tranny tonight, and wow there was nothing left of the clutch! there was no pressure plate or clutch, it was all shattered!! my tranny is okay tho :)

Back