tranny problems arg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91tegrals

i have a automatic 91 integra ls and i am having problems with my tranny when i put the car in drive in the morning the car will stick in 2nd gear for about 4-5mins than it will shift normal but today it did the same thing but when i was sitting at a light i pressed the gas but the car went no were than i floored it but the car did not move than i turned off the car let it sit restarted the car and it went into gear but than ten mins later it did the same thing has any one had this problem if so what is it and around how much is it to fix. :angry:

what about checking you ATF levels?
could be low on trans fluid, there should be a small dipstick on the trans, usually the top of the dipstick is yellow in color.

check the level and condition of the fluid then change the fluid and filter it will make it good enough to sell or get the money saved up to fix it

ooooh i had this same problem happen to me. it looks like your torque converter is broke. your gonna have to rebuild your trans or buy one. well this is what the honda tech dude told me i never really diagnosed it since i was gonna do swap anyway. your only option is to go and get it diagnosed.

i have a A/T tranny for sale from a 91ls

Back