Tranny problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josh

I have a '92 prelude s and i put a new clutch in it, but it still won't move! I just wanted some suggestions before i drop the tranny again. Thanks

it might need a tranny...
i have one from my accord
it a f22 of a 1995 accord lx for $400 to your door
it only has 90k on it (barely broken in)

I guess i'll have to go back and see then. I was hoping maybe someone had some suggestions of what i could have done wrong, because i'm pretty sure everything is right, being that this is only about the 10th clutch i've put in (not all in the same car, of course, haha) But this IS the first time i've put a clutch in a hydro-tranny, i'm used to the EF/DA cable trannies

The line may not be completely bled, but its pretty damn close. Also, it will go into gear with the car running w/out pushing the clutch pedal. I know i still have a little more bleeding to do, but would that be causing this problem you think, since it is pretty much bled?

somehow the clutch must not be engagign if u can put the car in gear with it runnin otherwise it would stall so i would sya its def sonething u did with the clutch

Back