Tranny problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

I swapped over a tranny today and ran into some problems. I car will shift into gear, but will not move. You have to keep the pedal depressed unless the engine dies off. 3rd 4th moves a little but makes a rattle noise. The clutch i got is from a junk yard and don't know if it'll work. The only mistake i know i did was that i took off my VTEC Solenoid and oil dripped just a tiny drop on it. HELP GUYS!

this is the replacment tranny i bought for the one i got jipped on ebay. And this is the second time i got jipped. In neutral, it moves forward a bit. i can't push the car unless i depress the clutch. and when it moves a little on 4 and 3 gear, i can hear a loud clattering noise. i can also smell burning clutch. i don't know what the hell to do.

uhh... maybe its your clutch??

I found out the it´s not the clutch, i barely got any oil on there. The tranny i think is the problem, the shaft the sticks into the clutch doesn´t move at all, it´s rock hard, aren´t you suppose to have some freeplay there? it´s not in gear too.

Back