tranny vibes/issues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

juicedz

Ok so i just got done the b18 swap in my 95 civic. Decided to take it out last night to dinner. First issue was the clutch. everything was bled and seamed fine on my test run around the block. Now the pedal is releasing as soon as I push it it about 3/4". Second is I have a slight vibration at low speeds in 1st and 2nd. Could the be because of the lsd trans. Ive never drove one only a jeep with a locker in the rear.

check the clutch adjustment at the pedal where it goes into the clutch master cylinder, it is a threaded rod with a locknut like a tie rod end, just adjust it to where it feels comforatble to you.
if the lsd tranny is new, or the lsd itself is new it may need to be broken in, make sure the fluid is topped off and of the correct type and then follow mfgr's break in procedure.
and a locker isn't reall an lsd, hence the name "locker" lsd doesn't actually lock like the locker does.

Ok i readjusted the the rod and it seams to be better. I still need to check the fluid. SOunds like the motor mount inserts are causing the vibrations. Once I get some more oney I will get a new set and hopefully be good. Thanks

Back