tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maziospzza

will the b16a tranny work as a replacement for the stock tranny?

:yes:

**EDIT** actually, I'm not sure on a 89.... I don't think so on second thought... bah, it's too early to think.... :shrug2:

1989 Integra has a D16A1... which is a D series... since D and B parts wont interchange for the most part... what does this tell ya'?

sohcslammer = :locked3:

No it will not work as a replacement...

Originally posted by brian11to1@Oct 17 2004, 12:42 PM
1989 Integra has a D16A1... which is a D series... since D and B parts wont interchange for the most part... what does this tell ya'?

sohcslammer = :locked3:

No it will not work as a replacement...
[post=403682]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I thought he had a DA when I first answered.... Then I went back and edited it... What do you want at 9 in the morning???? :lol:

If Im not mistaken any D-Series trans...say from a CRX, Civic or 87-89 Integra as long as it has a D-Series and is not Hydro...

Originally posted by brian11to1@Oct 17 2004, 02:07 PM
you to go back to bed and a million dollars...
[post=403705]Quoted post[/post]​

are you kidding me.....you post on G1teg all the time, now your asking here on Hondaswap.... :p No other tranny will work on the D16A1......

I think he was refering to the topic starter and just hit the reply button under your name which automatically quotes you...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Oct 17 2004, 10:35 PM
I think he was refering to the topic starter and just hit the reply button under your name which automatically quotes you...
[post=403940]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, my bad.....I was referring to the topic starter, I wasnt paying attention to what reply i was hitting. :unsure: B)

get a tranny from an si or a teg the same year the dx tranneys suck

a tranny from a 86 or 87 teg WILL NOT work

i dunno why, but the trans from 86 and 87 are diffrent from the 88-89 trans

i believe your best bet would be a civic si trans...

Back