Tranny ?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ludecrasy87

Ok so ya i finally got my D15B i live at Las Vegas, and i headed to Burbank CA to pick up my engine w/ the P08 OBD1 then whe i was pullin my truck round the corner they told me if i will like the tranny for the engine they sold it to me cheap just 100 extra. Because they said they needed to make room for the upcomin products.
Now my question is that i own 90 DX will i be able to use the axles out my DX tranny?
If i wanted to purchase performance parts for this engine do i order them for 92-95 civic, also do i order the same as i would for regular parts cuz planning to replace my oil pump, timing belts and other stuff.?
Also when i install the engine and i already converted DX harness to MPFI for everything to work right do i just remove the injector resistor box for it can be right?
Oops before i forget i followed a guide on converting the DPFI to MPFI for a ZC engine swap is everything the same?

yes you can use your tranny and axles and you will have to swap around the driver side motor mount..and when you need new stuff order for a 92-95 civic si

naa swap it around with the new motor take the vtec motor mount off and swap it with your stock motor

Back