trans question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vjace

ok im working on a swap right now as i was puting in the axels i notices that the wheel spins very easly and then i realized that its in gear and it has no effect on the motor. im really worried i put a new clutch in exedy stage one. i have no trans fluid in it yet could that be the problem, i really hope so but i really dont think fluid has any effect to as engagment. i really dont wanna pull the tranny out as i just put it in along with the motor. my secound questoin that my car will not trun over i dont have power going to the starter? what could that be? i was thinking maybe a relay? and if so how can i check it? any input will help me greatly. ill throw out another question when i try starting the car i get alot of clicking noises in back of the glove box and after i stop cranking the motor it still would keep clicking till i turn the key of and on repeatedly? any ideas? well thanx again.
i lil more info on the swap its a 96 ex coupe i droped in a b16 engine and trans running a p 30 ecu i got the conversion harness to the ecu cuz im going obd 1.

noheissayingsomethinghiddeninbetweenbadgrammarandsentencestructureimnotsurewhatandimtoolazytotrythathardtoreaditall

as far as starting check your gounds or your battery when I swaped my motor I didnt hook a gound up when you turned the key the fan would come on

Back