Transformers 2 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

great story line alot of action pretty much all through the movie. ALOT of funny scenes. even some sad scenes. all in all I WILL BE OWNING THIS MOVE when it comes out.

woot woot!!!!!

I never really listen to what critics say, I like to see the movie for myself and make my own opinion and judgment of the movie.

I'm a big movie buff so if I go see it in the theaters and it blows I'm not really worried about it that much. It's only $9 down the hole, it could be worse.

I'll probably see it this weekend.

ohh and Lady Gaga is hotter. Megan fox looked horrible in this. I couldnt stand her lips all through the movie and even noticed the thumb once.

i'm still pumped up about the movies

Ebert is right on. If the first film is any indication this movie will have the intelligence of the 1980's cartoon show, maybe less.

The ONLY redeeming qualities of the first film were that Bay makes amazing action movies and the nostalgia factor. Other then that it's only suitable for viewing in Darwin's waiting room....

Ebert is right on. If the first film is any indication this movie will have the intelligence of the 1980's cartoon show, maybe less.

The ONLY redeeming qualities of the first film were that Bay makes amazing action movies and the nostalgia factor. Other then that it's only suitable for viewing in Darwin's waiting room....

Agreed. I just saw it. The action sequences were spectacular. The plot and most of the dialogue however, were absolutely CRINGE-WORTHY.

Also, was I the only one who found it hilarious how shamelessly racist the twin robots were? They speak in Ebonics, one of them has a gold tooth, and they admit to being illiterate? LOL!!!!!

it started shit for sure but cmon! its humor. how many time haven't black director like spike lee and tyler perry make stereotypical white characheter on their tv shows and movies? I hope no scenes get deleted or anything. i will be pissed.

hopfully with the passing of MJ this can all sneak by Al sharpton and all the other racist hipocrits.

just saw the movie...it was pretty damn good. this movie was kind of a mix between the last one and the animated movie that came out in the 1980's. i laughed at quite a few places in the movie. Mudflap and Skids (the twin Autobots) were frickin hillarious!!! lol
+

Roger Ebert is old and most of his critques are nothing more than personal opinion. I thought he was supposed to be subjective? He's a decrepid pile of shit who needs to retire. The movie was flat out awesome. Some scenes I could have done without, but all in all this movie was even better than the first. More fight scenes, and more of the plot from the original series was revealed.

Fuck film critics.

I thought the action scenes were a bit fast when the robots were fighting.. You'd see a camera whirling around tons of random robot parts that were all kinda blurred together, then it would zoom out for the big kick/punch/stab/whatever.. But until that point it was a little hard to see what was going on.

Other than that, it was a good movie. And Megan Fox made it all worth while x10. Whoa. Fantastically hot.

I thought the action scenes were a bit fast when the robots were fighting.. You'd see a camera whirling around tons of random robot parts that were all kinda blurred together, then it would zoom out for the big kick/punch/stab/whatever.. But until that point it was a little hard to see what was going on.
That's another reason I hated the first one. The CGI was terribly executed. The fight scenes were horribly animated. Rather than enjoying the action, I felt like I was about to have a seizure. It was like they said "Well, our animation is fucking awful, so lets just speed up all the fight scenes to 1.5x, that way no one will notice".

"The plot is incomprehensible." - Roger Ebert

How old is this guy? 3? The plot is quite possibly the easiest plot to follow, my friend had to leave the movie 3 times and didn't ever need any explaining. Movie rocked though.

Back