Transformers! More than meets the eye! (movie incoming!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Transformers Movie - Official Site of Transformers: The Movie

Yeah, the trailer blows donkey nutz, but I'm going to go see it anyway. (they are hinting that transformers come from elsewhere in space, which makes no sense whatsoever, being that they transform into earthly objects. (cars, trucks, various military vehicles, bugs, etc)

P.S. I predict a transformers revolution! Stickers on all the ricers again!

p.s.s. Yeah, Calesta and body dropped already called it long ago, but they didnt have a trailer!!

Last edited:
phyregod said:
Transformers Movie - Official Site of Transformers: The Movie

Yeah, the trailer blows donkey nutz, but I'm going to go see it anyway. (they are hinting that transformers come from elsewhere in space, which makes no sense whatsoever, being that they transform into earthly objects. (cars, trucks, various military vehicles, bugs, etc)

If you read the comic and watched the original series, they do explain why they turn into Earthly objects- and they do explain that they came from Cybertron, which is definitely elsewhere in space.

I wonder oh far they will go with it? i cant remember much from the show ( even thogh i have some on dvd)
Whach it be the next big TRILOGY!!!

Well, I dont remember much, (being like 10 at the time, I didnt care about history/background story, just lazers and robots was cool enough) I had half a zillion of em, including the original Optimus.. Which I sold at a garage sale when I was like 12. Still kicking my ass over that, probably could have picked one up on ebay pretty cheap, but this movie is going to drive the prices of original transformers through the roof for at least 5 years.

I don't think I'm that much older than you- just probably more of a comic and animation junkie- so I know the story. ;)

i was watching ComicCon on G4tv and they were talking to the director for this Transformers movie. he said to giv you a perspective of how big the robots they are, Optimus Prime is 32 feet tall. he also said that Optimus is gonna be a tractor trailor and the guy that voiced in the cartoon series is gonna voice him in this movie. pretty cool i think.

yea...i heard that too...but heard that some of the other voices from the cartoon have passed away...so there will have to be different voices for them

BodyDroppedNikes said:
i was watching ComicCon on G4tv and they were talking to the director for this Transformers movie. he said to giv you a perspective of how big the robots they are, Optimus Prime is 32 feet tall. he also said that Optimus is gonna be a tractor trailor and the guy that voiced in the cartoon series is gonna voice him in this movie. pretty cool i think.

Sweeeeeeet. Even if some of the other voices have died, Optimus will be one of the more important ones to have as an original.

Back