1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transmission mounts needed?95 auto to 5 speed civic lx

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 5 speed, Mar 2, 2008.

1. 5 speed

5 speed New Member

Hello I need more info than I am finding as to what mounts I need for the automatic to 5 speed swap in a 95 civic lx with the d15b7 motor. The wrecking yard guy said they are the same and I think hes full of it but autozone and advanced arent specific enough on their websites either. Can I use any of the automatic mounts or which ones will I have to purchase?

2. jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23 Senior Member

you need the manual tranny mount

3. WheelBroker1

WheelBroker1 New Member

Call back to your local auto zone and ask for a AutoZoner who is working that is ASE certified, he or she will set you in the right direction....

WheelBroker1 :)

4. OKCZombie

OKCZombie Banned

to do it right you need to get the automatic to manual tranny conversion mount - slightly angled and different - or u can use teh 5 spd tranny mount I believe - but due to the automatic mount itself being angled doesn't fit or line up 100% perfect or right.

ps haspro makes an amazing mount for this specifically - everybody loves haspro

Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Yeah...or just listen to the people here who have actually done swaps like this before and are familiar with auto-to-manual conversions and aftermarket mounts...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted