transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shawty

i was wondering if theres a 6speed transmission or coversion for a 1997 honda accord. h22 vtec?

thats gonna rock, might make me buy an accord.

hmmmmmm...i already have an accord....but just recently did the h22a swap...damnit man...why didnt i hear about this kseries swap before i did the h22a...hahaha

jus barely read an article about it in import tuner. Had this small ass picture of a 97 2door. I myself think the K in an accord would be a hell of a sleeper

Jus went by Honda of abilene and the 07 accord had six speed, and a v6. Wonder how hard of a swap that would be............

Jus went by Honda of abilene and the 07 accord had six speed, and a v6. Wonder how hard of a swap that would be............

Probably too hard to make it worth while. I think the K24 is the way to go if you want a six speed in your Accord. Honda Tuning did an article on this a few months back. They had a full walkthrough for installing a TSX motor and 6-speed tranny in a 97 Accord sedan using Hasport's kit. Very cool stuff.

The word is that Hasport will also be releasing mount kits for the 6th-gen and 4th-gen Accords. Imagine an old school 90-91 Accord with K-series power under the hood and a six speed transmission! Now that would be a hell of a sleeper!

Last edited:
Back