trash talkin between friends

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

infamouz

aight so my homie got his hands on a 01 civic si and now he wants to run it at the local streets where imports meet in sacramento. aight so im runnin a 1990 crx si with a integra ls engine and a tsudo exhaust.
the civic si also has a tsudo exhaust and everything else on both cars are all stock.
that excluding exteriors info, but who would win. both of us know what our cars redline at and me buddies a good driver. should i be scared of his vtec or or should i ACT like a sucker and bet some money on it. who would win?

he would win simply because

A ) we arent your homies, and you need to learn english.
B ) yeah, he will win.

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 15 2005, 01:55 PM
VTEC isn't a magic anything, it just makes the lower RPMs more gas efficient...or the top end more powerful, however you want to look at it. Odds are that you'll win because of the power to weight advantage. My '91 Si hatch had no problems keeping up with imports up to 140-160bhp (depending on how heavy the car was) and it just had the D16A6 with a milled head, (I'm guessing) a Stage 2 cam of some kind, eBay intake, and DC 4-2-1 two piece header. Your CRX is going to be lighter and you'll have a lot more torque than my A6.

You should at least be able to hang doors with him. I don't know that I'd bet any money on it. Just keep it friendly and race for bragging rights, I've done this with a lot of my friends and there's never any hard feelings after it's all said and done...mainly because there's no money involved.
[post=555099]Quoted post[/post]​

He won't be able to hang anything with anyone because Honda didn't make a Civic Si in 2001.

aight, there ain't no 01 si aight? and no one cares who'd win aight? aight, there's these things called like forums or some shit aight. and when you post, you put it in hte right one aight? only problem be, there ain't one fo this aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back