Trashed motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We really arent talking about horse power, tuning, cams, the block is the exact same on the A as the B.

well i wasn't debating that. i think we all can agree that what goes in or around said block makes the difference lol.

im not saying they're completely different because clearly they are not. however the power output from z6 to y8 in comparison from a1 to b1 is much more significant. the y8 has a whole 2 more hp and tq then the z6. the b1 has 12 more hp and 16 more lb ft of tq compared to the A1. I'm no mathematician but thats a fairly decent gain. I may be a "newb" to this forum but i am not a complete newb to hondas or cars in general ;)

im not saying they're completely different because clearly they are not. however the power output from z6 to y8 in comparison from a1 to b1 is much more significant. the y8 has a whole 2 more hp and tq then the z6. the b1 has 12 more hp and 16 more lb ft of tq compared to the A1. I'm no mathematician but thats a fairly decent gain. I may be a "newb" to this forum but i am not a complete newb to hondas or cars in general ;)

:wallbash:OK for the last time we are talking about the blocks. The A1 block and the B1 block are the exact same thing. The blocks, not what is on/around them ok?

and I was pissed because my tensioner let go...

crvtec is bomb. how much boost can you put through on stock internals (i.e. the necessaries that are included when a crvtec is done gaskets and such)

Sale on the B20 longblock didnt go through and I was itchin to drive the car again so I just put the B16 in it. Stock on a good tune you could push like 250whp no problem, which is a lot more power than people think.

i just moved to dayton from va beach and ive seen like 3 or 4 actual tuners since ive been here lol. this is my 4th integra and 1st da but do you by chance know where a cable b16 or gsr tranny is

Were you buying a B20 or selling one, Byron?

By the way, no0b boy, start your own thread. :slap: :axe:

Back