Travis Barker in plane crash in SC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JermBizzle

VIP
My sis just called me and said she saw on the news that Travis Barker was in a plane crash in SC, 4 people on board and he's the only survivor, he's in critical condition with burn wounds all over him.

Gah I hate hearing this, may the other 3 RIP but I really hope Travis pulls through it...

Can't find an article on any news sites yet.

dang i hope he gets better soon, my favorite drummer

Shit, sometimes you think its all a joke until its in the news. He is badass, he will pull through.

This happened like 5 miles from my sister's house. I just talked to her and she said it happened around 12.

Horrible wounds all over him ? No, those are his tattoos. Also,

fuck planes and fuck flying :(

Fuck celebutards and the rich. "5 people injured today, A celebrity and some other.... Well we call you people "normies" but luckily the semi-soft body parts of the normies cushioned the fall for the celebrity"

he's burned like 80% from the waist down.

celeb or not (frankly, i have 0 interest in him) a burned cock sucks. i feel for him.

Horrible wounds all over him ? No, those are his tattoos. Also,

Fuck celebutards and the rich. "5 people injured today, A celebrity and some other.... Well we call you people "normies" but luckily the semi-soft body parts of the normies cushioned the fall for the celebrity"

Did a bitch of an ex girlfriend suck all of the compassion out of you around the age of 24? Hard ass steve chillen out here taking everyones' eyes off the ball. Four people died, and two survived. Obviously they won't release the names of the deceased until family members are contacted. 99% of the time, thats how it always is.

ph.com said:
The deceased have been identified as pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, CA co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, CA and Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, CA, and Charles Still, 25 of Los Angeles, CA.

I was watching the news and saw the plane, amazing they walked away from that. A witness that was driving on the road they slid across said they both jumped out of the plane on fire, ran into the road, and were slapping eachother trying to put the fire out.

Its a horrible accident, but that shit is pretty funny.

I was watching the news and saw the plane, amazing they walked away from that. A witness that was driving on the road they slid across said they both jumped out of the plane on fire, ran into the road, and were slapping eachother trying to put the fire out.

Its a horrible accident, but that shit is pretty funny.

What is pretty funny? The fact that 4 people died?

I find nothing funny about any of it. If you do find it funny that they were slapping each other trying to put the fire out, maybe someone should set you on fire and you see if its funny.

Lets try it! Flex them e-muscles at me, I wanna see em!

i like how you misspelled muscles when it was right above you lol.

i heard about that. There's really nothing funny about it at all. It just sucks. It is kinda weird only the celebrities survived though.

Did everyone here about the plane crash in CT last night ? Or the boating accident here that lead to a death and 4 people in the hospital ?

Or how about my friend Chris Haus who died yesterday in a bike accident ?

No ? No, of course not. Because no celebrities were harmed in the making of it.

My condolences to your friend and everyone harmed in the other accidents. Just because someone isn't a celebrity doesn't mean I would care any less when finding out about it.

Unless a plane full of convicts hit the side of a mountain.

Back