Traxxas T-Maxx stuff for Sell/Trrade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DC5Wiley

I have a bunch of T-maxx stuff i would like to sale or Trade
I have a Complete Integy Aliminum Rolling Chassis dressed with transmission no reverse Steering and Gas/Brake servo stock 2.5 wheels and tires T-maxx 3.3 shocks complete set full set of axles and drive shaft Two differentials one Spooled and the other is in stock trim no motor on chassis and a Chevy proline body custom panted I also have extra parts
2 bolt kits, 2 extra set of wheels and tires 1 stock t-maxx 2.5 set and 1 Jumbo Swamp Dog set and aftermarket wheels, 6 stock T-maxx 2.5shocks, 1 extra set of axles and drive shafts, 1 extra transmission with reverse, 2 extra differentials 1 spooled and the other one in stock trim, 4 extra skid plates 2 fronts and 2 rears,2 extra set of stock t-maxx A-Arms. 1 extra gas/brake servo, 1 extra steering servo, and 1 reverse servo, 1 extra front and rear bumper, I got the 2.5 t-maxx motor its in pieces the only think missing is the head piston and connecting rod but every thing else is there and there is no carburator and controller it does have the transmitter and crystal I would take $250 for all of this or a d series transmission pm me if you have any questions

thats cool thanks for tryen to help luckly i have came across one cheap to like 75 bucks and the diff is already welded

Back