Tray sliding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol I used to work at mcdonalds back in the day, and I would bring home so many trays and distribute them to my friends,lol It was fun, since I didn't have RWD..

i used to steal 4 trey;'s a day from mcdonalds when i worked there. used them for trey surfing till i got caught and the cops came and "talked" to me. luckily i knew them(the cops) or else i woulda had about 4 different tickets on my hands..

sweet my friend works at mcdonalds, we are gonna hafta try that

Been there done that. trays are for pussies, we built custom rollers, on ball bearing wheels. They even have the strap that'll go around the tire to keep it there. his donuts were too slow also, the h/b spins alot tighter/faster...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 1 2004, 06:07 PM
:repost:

nah this one isnt the one with the music n shit its different

the other one was better <_<

1. That looks like hella fun.
2. Better hope no cops roll by when you're doing that. So many tickets can be nailed to your forehead for that.
3. I still wouldn't do it to my car
4. People at McDs pissed me off so many times I just wish I could.
5. TPP...um...what are you doing this weekend with the Scort? :D

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 2 2004, 02:33 AM
2. Better hope no cops roll by when you're doing that. So many tickets can be nailed to your forehead for that.

6. You don't need trays when you have AWD and 250 HP. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 2 2004, 03:10 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 2 2004, 02:33 AM

6. You don't need trays when you have AWD and 250 HP. :)

I wish I had a wrx. :(

Must...get money... :unsure:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 2 2004, 03:28 AM

I wish I had a wrx. :(

Must...get money... :unsure:

Go buy an AllTrac for 5K... or shit... go find an old '80's Subee turbo - XT, GL-10, and the turbo GL wagon... AWD and turbo.

Alltrac for 5k in Indiana? I'm dreaming. They go for 9k up here. :blink:

After seeing yours I seriously thought about getting one. me and Bobby looked at a few on autotrader...the GTS's of your body style went for 8k, or in other words... too fucking much. :angry:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 2 2004, 03:35 AM
Alltrac for 5k in Indiana? I'm dreaming. They go for 9k up here. :blink:

After seeing yours I seriously thought about getting one. me and Bobby looked at a few on autotrader...the GTS's of your body style went for 8k, or in other words... too fucking much. :angry:

Two words....

E Bay.

isnt that technically ...one compound word? :)

[dream]Nah if I get a turbo awd car it's gonna be an 02-03 WRX 5 sp in WR Blue Pearl. :spin: [/dream]

but i still need to get a full time job now...don't ever work for your parents.

shit, and to think that i used to just toss out the trays from fast food places.

Back