Treadstone Turbo Kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bourne-Ultimatum-1.jpg
Wait, what?

Im plannin on buying their kit for my integra LS here in a couple months. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. All im planning to change on this kit is the oil feed and return lines which im gunna get from fastturbo. Gotta get injectors and ems. What do you guys recomend for tuning? I'm thinkin bout goin with hondata s300 but its pricey...i've seen a few things on CROME and neptune also but not familiar with them at all. Thanks in advance for any replies

Im plannin on buying their kit for my integra LS here in a couple months. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. All im planning to change on this kit is the oil feed and return lines which im gunna get from fastturbo. Gotta get injectors and ems. What do you guys recomend for tuning? I'm thinkin bout goin with hondata s300 but its pricey...i've seen a few things on CROME and neptune also but not familiar with them at all. Thanks in advance for any replies

Welcome to HS. Rule number one: Don't thread jack. But yea let me know when how that kit turns out.

i have a treadstone kit. the kit is nice and it is defeinitly worth the money.

IMO. forget the treadstone kit, youll end up upgrading anyway. get a peakboost kit. comes with a better wastegate, manifold, turbo.

If you have the money for the hondata S300 do it up! I've only heard good things, there's ectune also i'm still on the fence for which one i want. I'm using crome right now it's great, it's the cheapest way to tune...buy the turbo YOU WANT and build around it!, If i were you i wouldn't gamble on a shit kit that has a "decent turbo"! If you were to price it out, getting quality parts you wouldn't be spending that much more. But it's your money....

Back