Trick or Treat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 31 2004, 06:27 PM
I hope a few kids come around to my apartment, I bought like 4 bags.
[post=409909]Quoted post[/post]​

If they dont, ship it to me... Ill eat it...

Originally posted by ktanaka@Oct 31 2004, 07:30 PM
Oh bags of candy.....I get it now.....
[post=409954]Quoted post[/post]​

Candy?! Shit, I bought BODY bags... Great for kids, you can usually fit 2 of 'em in one bag!

I went over to my parents for dinner and my dad came home with candy and said "guess what you're going to hand it out!"

damnit. <_<

Thank God none of them came here...I did see some little bastards throwing it at people's doors, tho. They ran into the woods nearby, when the people came out from their apartments, I narc'ed 'em out. :lol:

they showed up here but i'm all about holiday's so it was fun. some of the costumes were fucking insane.

i wanna see that shit so bad. that fuckin mask or whatever it is, is creep as hell.

it wasn't so much scary or creepy as it was a mystery flick that totally fucks with your head.

i thought the killer was 4 different people before the ending was revealed.

Dude, I remember back when I was a little kid there would be tons of kids running around my neighborhood trick or treating. Then after 9/11, the trick-or-treating population died or something.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 1 2004, 11:50 AM
i went to see SAW.

bad ass flick. go see it
[post=410095]Quoted post[/post]​

SAW was pretty good, some fucked up shit in there, but the ending was far fetched.

Back