Tricks to staying awake?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
I had a bit of late night and now can't seem to keep my eyes open. Already had a RedBull which seemed to have no effect and I'm drinking a protein shake right now. Any other ideas?

I had a bit of late night and now can't seem to keep my eyes open. Already had a RedBull which seemed to have no effect and I'm drinking a protein shake right now. Any other ideas?

take a rubber band, and a paper clip. cut the rubber band in half. tie one end on the zipper of your pants. the the other end on the paperclip. place paperclip in mouth, and dont let go unless you want hurt!

works well when driving too :D

watch the view? it keeps me awake with my head in the toilet....

take a rubber band, and a paper clip. cut the rubber band in half. tie one end on the zipper of your pants. the the other end on the paperclip. place paperclip in mouth, and dont let go unless you want hurt!

works well when driving too :D
That is a terrible idea, but I can see it working.

Airjockie taught me some things about staying awake.

Search for "eye mint". It's a drop that's .. mint.. in your eye. And it works very well. Also, look up those Oxygen cans that are sold in convenience stores. That's really good stuff.

Red Bull works, but only if you're moving. I take it while i'm driving and I feel just as tired as before. I had to get out and run around the car in order for it to work.

Search for "eye mint". It's a drop that's .. mint.. in your eye. And it works very well. Also, look up those Oxygen cans that are sold in convenience stores. That's really good stuff.

Red Bull works, but only if you're moving. I take it while i'm driving and I feel just as tired as before. I had to get out and run around the car in order for it to work.

your "eye mint" how you call it. it's called Rotos.

Yea, I feel like I'm crashing with none of the good effects.

lol but but...its a guaranteed burst of energy.......or horrid pain

Pump some gas.

OH wait, that's just as illegal as the cocaine in New Jersey.

vomit on your self. tell boss you don'[t feel good and go home :)
quit internship
learn programming
work at home in underwear

just do what B does/did.

back on track, do some pushups and and leg squats. it gets the blood flowing.

quit internship
learn programming
work at home in underwear

just do what B does/did.

back on track, do some pushups and and leg squats. it gets the blood flowing.
At this point I have the internship because it's required to graduate. I'm almost positive this is not what I want to do career-wise. But its really too late to change my major now. But it's also hard to motivate myself to do real work when I know I won't be using it.

I should have gone into programming. I've only taken one entry level class about it but I was really good with it. And frankly if I was a programmer I would say, "PC Load Letter? What the Fuck does that mean?" at least once a day.

Last edited:
Back