trouble starting the teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont worry ive had to pump them before sometime its better to hold the petel to the floor on fuel injections

throw some NGK decals on it..... then it might start....
haha jk..... pls dnt NegRep:mellow:

a 97 Accord in my shop is doing this same thing. I can't get it to reproduce though. It did it twice under my possession. I thought it was wierd that it started after pumping the throttle.

In fact, someone who was standing there, stupidly said "Did you pump it?" and we all laughed. He went on and on about pumping the pedal, so I did it to shut him up. Egg on my f*ckin face.

a 97 Accord in my shop is doing this same thing. I can't get it to reproduce though. It did it twice under my possession. I thought it was wierd that it started after pumping the throttle.

In fact, someone who was standing there, stupidly said "Did you pump it?" and we all laughed. He went on and on about pumping the pedal, so I did it to shut him up. Egg on my f*ckin face.
Yea..mine did it twice too... that time and when I was leaving the store 30 minutes later... haven't had a problem since

Back