Troubleshoot on rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

N/A b18c1

Mysterious
I'm having this little problem with the rex of not able to start...I don't know exactly but I'm guessing the starter...The car doesnt turn over, battery is perfect, electricals work, when I turn the key over it makes a noise....sometimes doesn't...goes something like....dauuuurrrrmmmmm...I can hear the fuel...I'd try the old school style, push the car and start...nothing...Then after about 20 or more key turn overs the car starts...and it started up fine this morning....I had this problem couple times but it went away and here it comes back....It's getting annoying....I've heard threads about the car not starting at all but seems like mines different from what I read...anyone have this problem help me out...

thanks

Battery light is flashing off and on every half a second...but everything works fine and and the last time we took it to the auto parts to if it's charged, it wasn't low...300 out of 425 cca....anyone had this problem?

Back