Truck/Car Show Wilkes Barre PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
another car/truck show for the NE crowd

but this one also has SCCA SOLO II racing

http://www.droptoberfest.com/

WELCOME TO THE DROPTOBERFEST WEBSITE! IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE OCTOBER 21ST IS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY! WE STILL HAVE SOME SURPRISES IN THE WORKS, BUT WE WILL SAY THAT DROP 'EM WEAR WILL BE ON SITE WITH THE NEW 2006 DROPTOBERFEST SHIRTS FOR SALE. YOU WILL WANT ONE OF THESE AFTER SEEING THE ARTWORK! SCCA SOLO 2 IS GETTING PREPARED FOR A HUGE TURNOUT. THE STEREO COMPETITION IS ALSO COMING ALONG. WE ARE STILL GETTING STUFF IN FOR THE REGISTRATION GOODIE BAGS AND RAFFLE. IF YOU WANT TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH OUR GOODIE BAGS OR RAFFLE, HIT US UP THROUGH EMAIL. VENDOR SPACES ARE $30, EACH BUT DON'T WAIT TOO LONG BECAUSE THERE ARE ONLY 4 MORE LEFT. BIG THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS FOR SUPPORTING THIS WORTHY CAUSE. AS YOU KNOW, MANY SHOWS ARE NOT SURVIING, WHETHER THEY ARE BEING SHUT DOWN OR ARE JUST CORRUPT. DROPTOBERFEST ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A CHARITY EVENT. ALL OF THE PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO THE COLLEGE WHERE IT IS HELD. NOT A DIME GOES IN ANYONES POCKET. THE SPECTATOR ADMISSION IS ALWAYS FREE. THE SHOW IS HELD STRICTLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU VIEWING THIS SITE. A SHOW TO GO TO WHERE EVERYONE THERE WILL KNOW WHERE YOUR CREATIVITY, HARD WORK, AND LOTS OF TIME WAS SPENT...ON YOUR RIDE. WHETHER IT BE A SPORT COMPACT, AN S.U.V., OR A MINITRUCK, WE ALL HAVE A COMMON BOND...TO SHOW OFF OUR SWEAT AND TEARS, MAKE SOME CONNECTIONS, AND ENJOY THE DAY. SO COME ON OUT ON A GREAT FALL DAY TO ENJOY ONE OF THE LAST SHOWS OF THE 2006 SEASON. TO THE MINITRUCKERS WHO ARE STILL CONFUSED ON WHETHER OR NOT TO COME TO DROPTOBERFEST, YOU CAN EMAIL ANY ONE OF US. WE CAN PROVIDE SOME ENLIGHTENMENT ON THE SITUATION. BOTH SIDES. THANK YOU..........THE KIDDIE RYDES CREW.

so anyone going?

not me....i'll be trading my truck to geta Civic that weekend. no more minitrucks for me. going back to what i know best.

you dragging the s-dime up there?

dropped trucks and solo2......

thats like coolant and oil....

i'm out anyway, booked that weekend.

show was a good time
nice turn out

the racing was fucking awesome
show was in a lot overlooking the race track so it kept us entertained all day

one open wheel car/kart?
2 stroke, slower than it should have been
quite a few subbies and audis
one brand new mustang ran a horrible 51.xx
awesome red civic hatch running 39.xx, nice dog legging action
a few miatas and mustangs, a few lost it on the turns and just kept going round and round
one BONE STOCK kia sephia, no tire squeel or anything...
driving miss daisy style

my truck
thumbs.php

http://www.autorush.com/thumbs.php?eventid=389&photo=DSC_8768.jpg

http://www.autorush.com/display_photo.php?photo=DSC_8768.jpg&eventid=389

Last edited:
NICE, did you take 80 all the way out or 84? I wish I wouldve seen this the other day, I could've made it up there this weekend too. :(

god damnit
i knew some people were semi local to this
lol

took 84 to 81

well, my truck made it there and back, no blown bags thanks to bolt in front cups

my friend took 3rd in the import mini truck class
2nd and 3rd finishes for him so far
i just go to chill, too many s10's for me to even dream of placing

19.JPG

Last edited:
Back