truck for sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok this is not my truck but a good freind of mine's truck!!
it is 1988 mazda b2200 pickup extra cab!!
power stering
ac
cc
5 speed
crome wheels
stock tach in the dash
stock sound system
new exhaust tune up and fluides
had one dent in it that can be poped out
no frame rott( mazda are known for it)
one tire got alil dry cracks
has a lifter tick form stiin for 3 years. but it drives mint i been drivein it for 3 weeks doing dum rund and i pulled a few cars wit it!!!!!! runs strong as hell!!!!!
got a bed liner
it is a drak gary or black ish color i cant tell for shure the clor wit red interior!!!
i wil lhave picture up tommrow!!
askin ----------------------he said 400 now -------------- for it or will to trade for a ef hatch back or a 1988 to 1991 4 door civic stick shift!!
um this truck is a one owner a older guy my dad works wit the title says 140k the cluster say 230k the guy said he changed the cluster cuz the gas gagues stop working now it works so i am guess in about 140k on it !! you can call me at 860 866 0309 any time we ar elocated in ct but i do have a trailer and will deliver for a fee!!! the truck can be test driven if any one wants to stop buy it in on my lawn cant miss it ask for derictions!!!

thanks

need it gone!!!!! will go lower on the price!!!! feel free to low ball like hell he is willin to take a hit on it!

he told me today 500 obo but i think he is nutz

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
4wd?
2wd!! and he gettin anyoed haveing it he wants a honda and we found a ef hatchy mint for 300 wit a new motor and he need to sel lthis to get it some one hook him up

Mint hatch with a new motor for $300 ?

I'll find this. You're gonna hate me :)

EDIT: Wait a sec.. he can't come up with $300 ?
well you wont find it lol i bought it and am holding it for him at a shop of mine lol !

and he has no money cuz he has not had a car to work in 3 weeks!
he dose that same job as me!

we are curriers we drive for a liveing and his other truck blew a rod and he got this but he dont like it he wants a honda.

so i bought a honda for him so he needs to sell the truck to pay me for the honda and for reg and ishurence on the honda . he has been out of work for 3 weeks in this job that a big loss in money for us so i am helping him out but i he needs this truck sold and out of his drve way so the honda can come home and get back working!!

buy it!

he is killin me lol now he said 400 obo just to see it be gone he really wants to get this hatchy i found him

help a honda guy get back in the game and get a truck for your self

Back