Truck Testicles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw neon blue truck nuts on the way back from getting food tonight.

werd to kyph, E, aleaf. said what i was thinking exactly.

i wouldnt want my 12 year old daughter looking at all the jesus fish shit all over some cars, or the bumper stickers about gay marriage and abortion = baby killer and all that stupid shit. but hey its personal views, everyones is different, and if they have the right to put that all over their cars, then someone should have the right to put a fake set of balls. theres no reason to get mad about it just because it doesnt fit your views, get over it.

See what's funny is. These are the conservative values I like, the protection of one's rights.

But. The conservatives are the ones guaranteed campaigning to get this repealed. Christian groups, etc. GUARANTEED.

i wouldnt want my 12 year old daughter looking at all the jesus fish shit all over some cars, or the bumper stickers about gay marriage and abortion = baby killer and all that stupid shit. but hey its personal views, everyones is different, and if they have the right to put that all over their cars, then someone should have the right to put a fake set of balls. theres no reason to get mad about it just because it doesnt fit your views, get over it.

:werd:

What about them? And who the fuck are you to push your ideals on other people, telling them what symbols/decorations they can use. Fuck you, you nazi piece of shit. Liberal fucking communist scum, you're completely contrary to everything that makes America great.

Freedom isn't free, sometimes, you gotta look at a fake set of balls. Get the fuck over it.
ya know, i dont' really know if you are kidding or not here.

you want freedom, go fight for it. then you will totally change your mentality on all of this. i have fought for YOUR freedom. if you fight for freedom, then you see people doing stupid fucking shit like burning flags and protesting the government. i fought, and so have several others to give you the right to protest and debate. now once people get the freedom that we fought to allow, they use it against the government that gives them the freedom.

i believe there are bigger issues that we should worry about, but it still is easily offensive to several people and should be monitored in such a manner.

Ill be the first to admit, ive never fought with a weapon for this country, but it doesnt make me less of an american. Dont get me wrong, im not against the military in any way shape or form. Im just not exactly the type that would do well in the military. It doesnt mean i dont love my country just as much as you because you served.

I know this is a very sensitive topic, and im not trying to take anything away from you in the least. But you were fighting to uphold the constitution (thats atleast the duty of a US Soldier), and as such are under the control of congress (even though we are currently in the middle of a presidential war...congress still holds the authority over where the military travels outside our borders. They are just being little pansy bitches. If they wanted the troops home, they could do it. Bush's use of the military is grounds for impeachment, no matter how long they neglect to act).

The US is supposed to be a place where all opinions are able to be voiced...It shouldnt be censored just because you dont like it, or it undermines your beliefs. That is the basis of our constitution, and my fellow liberals are letting me down on following the guidelines of the constitution, and its very sad.

I watch Fox News and want to throw up most of the time, but (and yes, you're hearing this from a liberal democrat) its better than most of the liberal controlled news sources. I at least see a little balance on Fox News that you dont find on CNN or MSNBC. I like the fact that i get to hear calm opponents discuss difference they find in the current government. The right and left get to converse on the same level, and no one gets their panties in a wad. It does happen on the occassion, but more often than not, i enjoy watching O'Reilly for that reason (some episodes of bill maher are also good for the same reason...but sometimes he gets dumbshit activists and then the show just pisses me off).

Any way, back to the real point here. Those specific decorations will never be banned by the federal government...as most of you (hopefully) already know. This case SHOULD be brought before the supreme court (i doubt itll ever make it there...since this is kinda silly to be pissed about, but you never know). The right to freedom of speech is protected by the federal government, and there for the power to ban this decoration is not delegated to the states. As such, the passing of such a law by a state should be deemed unconstitutional. Just as sodomy was deemed legal in the state of texas as of 2003, because the law to restrict the sexual acts a couple may perform in the privacy of their own home.

The problem that we have here is we have judges and a congress that worry about people getting their feelings hurt rather than doing their job and objectively looking at the constitution and current federal laws. Look at Morse v. Frederick. (Morse v. Frederick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The majority opinion follows the conservative republican party line where as the dissenting opinion follows what the constitution actually says. This is one reason id like to see a democratic president. I want more moderate judges in the Supreme court rather than the Super Right leaning judges that currently dominate. It's really sad when people can't put aside their beliefs when interpreting the law. That's where this country fails. And it's crazier still that this rant is comming from the discussion of Truck Nutz.

Last edited:
I think saying these plastic balls hanging on the back of trucks is freedom of speech is a joke.
I personally don't give a shit about them but if a set of nuts comes flying off and breaks my windshield at 70 mph then we might have a problem.

I also don't think kids should have to look at that shit.

I think saying these plastic balls hanging on the back of trucks is freedom of speech is a joke.
I personally don't give a shit about them but if a set of nuts comes flying off and breaks my windshield at 70 mph then we might have a problem.

having balls hanging on your truck says more than any person could ever say.

it says you are a redneck honkey, that is crude, obscene and immature. that shit really isn't funny and probably compensates for the owners shortcoming.

i never thought about the safety issue.

i bet cops love seeing these things when they are following trucks.

Totally off topic here, but I just wanted to comment on this:

I watch Fox News and want to throw up most of the time, but (and yes, you're hearing this from a liberal democrat) its better than most of the liberal controlled news sources. I at least see a little balance on Fox News that you dont find on CNN or MSNBC. I like the fact that i get to hear calm opponents discuss difference they find in the current government. The right and left get to converse on the same level, and no one gets their panties in a wad. It does happen on the occassion, but more often than not, i enjoy watching O'Reilly for that reason (some episodes of bill maher are also good for the same reason...but sometimes he gets dumbshit activists and then the show just pisses me off).

I completely agree with you on Fox News. They get so much shit from liberals for supposedly being ultra-conservative whilst claiming to be "fair and balanced." I wonder however, how many of those people trashing Fox News have actually objectively watched it? They do at least try to present multiple viewpoints on most issues. Yes, a lot of their regulars do fall to the conservative side (Brit Hume, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.), but they do have a fair amount of liberal-minded commentators as well.

They're not perfect by any means, but at least they do try to present multiple viewpoints, and that's more than I can say for some of the reporting I see on the other news networks.

So I guess the point here is, don't trash Fox News until you've actually watched it for a while, you might be surprised by it...

[/threadjack]

Continue the discussion of faux testicles mounted on motor vehicles...

having balls hanging on your truck says more than any person could ever say.

it says you are a redneck honkey, that is crude, obscene and immature. that shit really isn't funny and probably compensates for the owners shortcoming.

but all thats already conveyed with the calvin pissing on ford/chevy/dodge/honda stickers, terrorist hunting permits, and deer head silhouettes plastered across the back window...

extra points for anything edelbrock, holley or fake bullet holes

which brings up a valid point
i would be more inclined to be offended by the image of calvin (or whatever other generic figure a lot of the stickers use) pissing on something, than i would be at seeing a set of fake nuts dangling from the back of a truck

See there in lies the rub. Just because your beliefs say children shouldn't have to see that, doesn't mean you have the right to take someone's 'balls' away. So much as you are allowed to have a jesus fish on the back of your car even though it may upset an atheist or a muslim. They can get over it...its your right to tell people youre lacking in certain areas (brain cells and genitalia).

Last edited:
one minute you cant hang fake nuts on the back of your truck because it might offend people and the next minute Santa has to say HA! HA! HA! because HO! HO! HO! is offensive and derogatory to women

hanging shit off the back of your car is not a right, its a safety hazard
ok so now you are looking at implementing the same regulations that the TUV has in germany, where ANY modification to your vehicle needs to be inspected, OK'd, and you have to pay a tax stamp
want rims??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want an exhaust??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to change your shift knob??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to put an intake on??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to upgrade your brakes??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to change your suspension??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to change your seats??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to put a wider tire on??? inspection, approval, tax stamp

modifying your vehicle is not a right, and can very well be a safety issue
do you really want to go there????

ok so now you are looking at implementing the same regulations that the TUV has in germany, where ANY modification to your vehicle needs to be inspected, OK'd, and you have to pay a tax stamp
want rims??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want an exhaust??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to change your shift knob??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to put an intake on??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to upgrade your brakes??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to change your suspension??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to change your seats??? inspection, approval, tax stamp
want to put a wider tire on??? inspection, approval, tax stamp

modifying your vehicle is not a right, and can very well be a safety issue
do you really want to go there????

The guys with "Truck Nuts" do. They're the ones that are gonna screw the pooch for the rest of us.

Wanna solve this problem REAL FAST? Get your girl to go to a local sex shop, buy a fake twat and hang THAT from the bumper of her car. Hey, it's all good... free speech and everything. Dye it orange or some other gawdy color, something so it doesn't look "too real".

i saw a guy at a truck show that had some nuts on the back of his truck
he had a plastic pair but apparently someone stole them so he decided to chain 2 bowling balls around his hitch

where does the madness stop?
imagine that through your windshield at 70

i saw a guy at a truck show that had some nuts on the back of his truck
he had a plastic pair but apparently someone stole them so he decided to chain 2 bowling balls around his hitch

where does the madness stop?
imagine that through your windshield at 70

It stops when somebody is seriously injured or killed. THEN all those "hardcore liberals" you all like to whine about start coming out of the woodwork and you've got half a leg to stand on b/c your "free speech" in the form of nuts just whacked some guy.

Back