Trump is no longer a contender for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, i thought this rule only applied to girls (ie, girls get 2 kids each)

Shit, if we are thinking like that, let's just snip ever 21 year old male who doesn't graduate high school or get a GED.

i'd rather snip em earlier. you know how many smoking hot girls i went to school with who's bodies were completely RUINED by children.

*sigh* it pains me to think about to this day.

I can't imagine B really gives a fuck enough about abortion to make it a consideration.

What?

It's the core of his entire agenda!

bforpres.jpg

The 2016 election B will be old enough to run.

Who they need to snip are the baby daddies who have 20 something children with 20 different baby mommas. They can't be good fathers to these kids nor can they afford them. Watch Maury, anyone on they should get tied or snipped. If they guy has kids with more than 2 woman his shit should get snipped. I say two woman because if someone gets divorced and has kids with a second wife.

Werd, every male should have a vasectomy at puberty, and only have it reversed later if they can prove they can support kids.

Sometimes vasectomies can't be reversed. Still, there must be a way.

problem if you make it a mechanical on/off switch the next day people will have figured out how to activate it and there will be back alley surgeons removing em.

i wouldnt mind having an on/off switch on my junk.

thats not too bad of an idea..

Just the fact that it defaults to off, and you have to be proactive about it to get someone pregnant would be huge.

well klyph, time for you to become a medical doctor so you can pioneer this great idea.

hurry the fuck up, i wanna switch.

I'm looking into everyone. I haven't done much research on any potential yet as its still very early in the game.

Dude, I've lost a little respect for you just because of the fact that you were even CONSIDERING LOOKING INTO Trump.

I've always thought you had a good head on your shoulders, but reading that made me cringe.
you drive a cobalt though....
a little lost respect >>> growing a huge hairy vagina

I think everyone that throws there hat into the ring needs to be looked into even Trump. That way you can articulate the reasons you do not support them clearly.

Back