Trump is no longer a contender for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you drive a cobalt though....
a little lost respect >>> growing a huge hairy vagina

You're an idiot. Even comparing what I USED to drive to politics makes whatever you say not worth my time.

Anyway, I'm sick of these celebrities or whatever making a mockery of our political system as if it's not bad enough.

reckedracing said:
its the internet... was it ever really worth your time to begin with?

See attached.

Edit: nevermind. Damn attachment didn't take from my phone.

Last edited:
You're an idiot. Even comparing what I USED to drive to politics makes whatever you say not worth my time.

Anyway, I'm sick of these celebrities or whatever making a mockery of our political system as if it's not bad enough.
Celebrities? Donald Trump is a businessman. He had millions before he even was featured on anything on TV. They offered him a show, he took the money. Why the hell not? The fact of the matter is, he knows how to run a business efficiently and for a profit.

One of the biggest problems in politics is that its full of lawyers. If it were full of real business men (not my father lets me dick around with family money) and accountants, we would have a reasonable budget and stick to it.

You know lawyers are in charge when things named the "department of defense" and "homeland security" are doing completely different things.

Back