Trump Roast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the most I've seen is previews and snookie gettin laid the fuck out.

guidos-and-guidettes-snooki-getting-punched.gif

the most I've seen is previews and snookie gettin laid the fuck out.
We got drunk and watched that video on YouTube over and over again all night long.

And Beach Comber, the bar they were at, still advertises that you can come and see where Snookie got laid out.

Last edited:
I don't know how you broke your fighting ways being surrounded by them, slush.
I think I've fought Guidos once or twice. They run their mouth inside the bar, outside the bar, everywhere, but they will never actually throw a punch. This has prevented me from fighting them because I will almost never throw the first punch. I even offer them a free one, "You can hit me, I won't even hit you back. Go ahead, best shot right to my jaw", and nothing. Because, at their core they are pussies. Most roid heads are. They are big so people don't want to fight them, but they are some of the shittiest fighters around.

BTW, don't do that to military personnel. They will do something.

blame anyone who watches it. I've never seen a single episode of jersey shore. not 10 seconds of it. and I pride myself on it.

Those who watch it vote for our politicians and which is why we keep getting idiots in office.

Ive seen every episode. Its probably my fav reality show.

Oh, and I also voted for Obama.

:ph34r:

Thanks for ruining our country :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Mccain & Palin werent exactly going to save us. Besides, if America lasts until another presidential election, I may get to vote for a real conservative, not a make believe one like Mccain, or a career politician like Palin.

Palin's first private sector job is her multimillion $$$ thing with fox news.

Last edited:
I watched the roast last night.

It was pretty good.

situation sucked ass. wasn't remotely funny and he looked like a crack head. couldn't stay still. what a pathetic loser. snoop was like GTF away from me. I think snoop was one of the better ones actually. he had some good ones.

and i'd bang whitney cummings. :)

Dude i would TOTALLY get with whitney cummings the way she looked last night... only prob is that a google image search for her doesnt show anything I like.

The situations body language said he was nervous - all that moving around and pacing.

dinosaur feet...

and she def has a dick...

some of the google image results are fucking scary
just goes to show what makeup can do i guess
Whitney-Cummings-01.jpg

feet are pertty nasty, yeah, but i'd still hit it.

that all depends on how kinky shit gets as the evening goes on

15187d1300410296-bondage-2.gif

sometimes shit can get pretty weird

15189d1300410296-whip.gif

and when the going gets weird

15188d1300410296-smiley-sex020.gif

the weird go pro

15186d1300410296-bondage.gif

some pics she looks like a guy, others she looks like that crazy french chic from Lost.

no thanks.

Back