Try to spot the non- OEM part in this pic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 29 2003, 01:32 AM
Dude I love having tons of switches. Call me rice or whatever, I just love getting in and hitting 10 switches to start your car acting like its a fucking airplane. :D

LOL :werd:

Originally posted by SpicySpaghetti61+Jul 28 2003, 11:34 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Jul 29 2003, 01:32 AM
Dude I love having tons of switches. Call me rice or whatever, I just love getting in and hitting 10 switches to start your car acting like its a fucking airplane. :D

there is a guy around here with an eclipse like that. the kid must have 50 different lights, neons, strobes, inside, outside, you name it, and they are all on individual switches. it IS just like starting an airplane. re-fucking-diculous

looks good. i've seen the same thing done on a galant vr-4. the guy said he would never do it again because it took so long to do.

Originally posted by tedwright+Jul 28 2003, 09:18 PM-->
Originally posted by SpicySpaghetti61@Jul 28 2003, 11:34 PM
Slammed89Integra
@Jul 29 2003, 01:32 AM

there is a guy around here with an eclipse like that. the kid must have 50 different lights, neons, strobes, inside, outside, you name it, and they are all on individual switches. it IS just like starting an airplane. re-fucking-diculous

Oh come on, it isn't that bad if you have like 4 like me. I just love getting in, and hitting switches. Its like your a kid again(well I still am) in a cockpit.

That's why my riced out accord had switches everywhere. Interior neon, underglow kit, grill neon, police strobes, gauge color, etc.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jul 29 2003, 12:33 PM
looks good. i've seen the same thing done on a galant vr-4. the guy said he would never do it again because it took so long to do.

Bingo. It woulda taken me 20 minutes to put it in the center console, opposed to three hours to fit the gauge, and another two to hook it up. Yes, it took two hours to run a goddamn vacuum line through the firewall. You'd really have to see how this car is put together to understand. It makes working on Hondas like playing with Legos.

Back