Tryed sea foam today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22AdelSol

I tried sea foam today and am very happy with the results, it pulls harder and the responsivness is a lot quicker. Hey and the EGR check engine light took way longer to come on! I think im just gonna remove it, fuck the egr ive done everything and cant get it to work.

To previous instructions on how to use this, you dont let it stall your engine, lol thats not good for it at all.

its this liquid cleaning agent for you engine, you let your engine suck it in and it burns all of the carbon deposits in there. You also put it in the gas tank. my car ran WAY better after it, pulled harder and had better throttle response.

Sea foam rocks! I thought I was the only person on here who used it :) I have seen huge flakes of carbon come out of the exhaust before after using it (not on mine) The shit does it's job.

How do you apply it to the throttle body? I've never done it before, and I'm thinking about using it on my g/f's car. It sputters while she drives, dies while sitting in idle, and can barely hold on most of the time.

put a little in the oil filler on the valve cover, some in the gas tank and then you need to disconnect the brake booster line and let the mani suck it in but you dont want to let to much in at a time. I had a super small rubber hose that didnt let it through to fast. After all the liquid is gone let the engine run wihtout the brake booster line hooked up. rev the engine up close to redline like 5 times and then let it idle up and down. White smoke should be coming from everywhere then go drive it really hard to get it clean. I was cruising in VTEC down the street for a while. But seriuosly go race it down the highway a couple times. Change oil a couple days later. Showed massive improvment in performance

Yeah, I read all that on their website. But it said to use the spray on the throttle body, and I'm not to sure about taking it apart. it's not for my car, but my g/f's van. I might just go do it, though, since it's a p.o.s.

Back