tryin to make this turbo kit work in my h22a1 92 accord wagon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbowagon92

the turbo kit(stage 4) that is already on my h22a has an exhaust leak and looks like the turbine has an oil leak.rather than paying right now for it to repaired,i can get a new one on e bay for the same price.the reason i am picking up the stage v is that it fits exactly where the stage v did,it's the only one i could find that nothing has to be changed.my downpipe is 3 inch pipe running down and back to the muffler.the original turbo boosted up pretty well but do to it sitting in the shop for 6 months the seals seem to have gone bad.i am new to this and my problem is the first to shops that worked on my car.it hard to find a good performance shop in nyc.plus the turbo kit was a custom poor job.i am just tryin to get it to perform.my new shop says we can get about 450 hp with this set up on low boost so we will see.if i wanted to change to a smaller turbocharger the turbp manifold is going to have to change and the downpipe which was custom made to fit to my h22a accord wagon.i know alot of the stuff isn't but i want to make in the range of 650hp. to 750hp w/larger injectors down the line.this car i want eventually to be my drag car.(sleeper wagon):huh: ^_^

Back