Trying to find a classy spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

As some of you may know, i have a big ass spoiler on the back of my car (as pictured), im in the midst of painting my old tail lights red so those altezzas are gone.

What do you think about this wings west spoiler?
1865.jpg

Heres my car for comparison:

s408093ceb23a3.jpg

That spoiler is a little too rounded for the boxiness of you car. I would go with
glamour.jpg

Its a factory copy and looks better with the overall design of the car.

Holy life size Picture!

I like the 2nd one better then the one you chose, but its all in the eye of the beholder.

Now my opinion is that the ww spoiler looks good but i have seen the early tegs with a newer type-r spoiler and that looks tight. I cant find a pic though. You should go with the all red tails, and post pics when your done. Good luck.

I think the second one isint enough, looks to stock when im sure you going for an after market type look. The fist one is too cruvatious for the body style.

if you want something classy, just go with an OEM one. try your local junkyard for one.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 24 2004, 04:29 PM
if you want something classy, just go with an OEM one. try your local junkyard for one.

:nod: I'd go with an ITR wing. But that's just me.

i chucked my original one :ph34r:

id like to find the itr one, does that fit on the 2nd gen integra? i didnt know if it would, thats what i originally wanted, but i never knew about fitment issues

second spoiler is wayy better.

personally i really like the DA chassis wingless. i think it looks a lot better.

hence why i dont have a spoiler on mine. but thats just my .02

it didnt look as high in the magazine and i never bothered to check the measurements for that.
and i'd seen it on other cars and it didnt look bad, i dont think it looks bad now, just doesnt really match bc i had a body kit that flowed better with it, but i ended up opting out because it was too low.

right now im just trying to sell it, and all i hear is nice car... ditch the wing.

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Apr 26 2004, 02:56 PM
it didnt look as high in the magazine and i never bothered to check the measurements for that.
and i'd seen it on other cars and it didnt look bad, i dont think it looks bad now, just doesnt really match bc i had a body kit that flowed better with it, but i ended up opting out because it was too low.

right now im just trying to sell it, and all i hear is nice car... ditch the wing.

I was just joking. I don't really like wings like that. The car looks pretty decent, but like everybody else, get rid of that wing and the altezza's.

What kind of kit was on the car?
Do you still have the kit?
Do you have any pictures of the kit on the car?

the altezzas are gone, im painting my original ones red ( i dont like the orange in them). i still have the front bumper of the kit in my basement(trying to get rid of it), it is a r33 skyline look-a-like bumper

i never took any pics cause it was never painted, and i only had it on for a week or so, then decided it was gonna look to ricey, and the wing was already on with the old holes welded shut so that stayed on. i shoulda kept the stock spoiler on it looked a lot better- but too late now for me :slap:

Back