trying to help a friend out in jail. b20/gsr no spark on #2&3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bad6as

ok so my friend bought a obd II integra that had a b18c1 swap. to me it looks like the wising harness was still the obd II harness. its got an obd II to obd I adapter befor it goes in to the ecu. when he bought the car the side motor mount where it goes in to the block was damaged. i dont know why he bought this car. well it broke and well basicly he needs a new block. so the clown strips it down and then gets locked up for breaking probation. well hes alout to get out on work release, his mother got him a b20 block and had a shop install his b18c1 head on it. well i put the motor back in the car. and im getting no spark on the number 2 or 3 cylinder. i tried a new cap, rotor, coil and ignightor. i thought something in side the dizzy was messed up so i had her get a obd II gsr dizzy. well the one she gave me only had one connector on it. the harness on the car has a 8 pin and a 2 pin. what dizzy do i need. or if any one has any other ideas that would be great.

another thing to note is that the car never ran good at all in the 1st place. it would not hit vtec. so that also makes me thing its dizzy related

Back