1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TSA Fail

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by klyph, Dec 7, 2009.

1. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

2. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Simply stunning..... Not really sure why Gawker is making a big deal out of ammo though. Just about every time I have gone on a flight there has been someone checking a rifle or handgun with associated ammo.

3. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

I want to know the name of the genius responsible for "redacting" the .pdf files.

I mean talk about the height of incompetence in a position directly relative to national security. Ridiculous.

4. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Its just about as bad as the affidavit they released in regards to that UK hacker that broke into .gov machines and they covered the IP's up in the same ass-backwards way. Bunch of fucking idiots I tell you.

5. dveit

dveit Well-Known Member VIP

Bahahahahah!

6. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

here's an odd thought

THE TSA AND SECURITY CHECKS AT THE AIRPORT DON'T FUCKING MATTER!!!!!

they are there to give the illusion of security and make weak minded people feel safe... nothing more

Use of a pig model to demonstrate vulnerability of... [Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2007] - PubMed result

and that doesnt even begin to scratch the surface of the items that will make functional stabbing or slashing weapons either in their standard form or with a small amount of modification... hell a simple piece of paper can make a usable stabbing device if folded the right way
    any time i have been on a plane i have had no less than a dozen things with me that can be used as improvised weapons.... normal everyday items that no one would think twice about... not to mention all of the items i could acquire once past the security check point
    talk to a prison guard, or watch some of the shows where they show you shit from inside of REAL prisons, and see how many normal everyday items are turned into weapons... then you will see how truly laughable the security checks at airports really are... and you will see them for what they really are... unconstitutional invasions of your personal privacy

and this still doesnt address the fact that: in the case of firearms and explosives it is ground crews who stash them 98% of the time, not passengers carrying them on. Yet there has not been much of an increase in background checks or the vetting process for ground crews.

7. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

so thats why i get selected when i fly

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted