Tshirt Hell says buhbye... :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love the way he says he's shutting it down.. basically a big FUCK YOU! to whomever bitched and complained about his shirts...

some of my favs..

a967_bm.gif

a1069_bm.gif

a1213_bm.gif

pretty sure it was E who posted this not to long ago.

Never actually bought anything, but eventually I probably will. At a minimum I always laugh my ass off.

I was going to post a "Last Minute" thing, but then the site was down this weekend. Hopefully someone else will step up to try and fill their shoes. I am always looking for more cool shit to wear that I can offend people with.

Story time! I was in SLC and happened to be wearing a shirt that said "Bitches get stitches" on it with a pic of Frankenstein. I got kicked out of the restaurant. So I went back to the hotel and changed into a t-shirt that said "Free mammograms". It had two hands that were on either side of the boobs with the words in the middle. Sure enough, the next restaurant I went to refused me service. I guess those Mormons just don't have any sense of humor.

/threadjack

i personally think the whole thing was stupid. i hate being scammed, even by a cool tshirt company.

:shrug2:

yea.. so i guess he used that to get more business.. it'd be funny if people quit buying from them because of it... lol

at least the worse than hell section is back :)

a414_bm.gif

I had a shirt that said "I'd eat your box like a gerbil". I can't remember where I got it, and it's been gone for a while, but I would rock another one of those in a heartbeat.

Or a shirt that said "Sit on my face and let me eat my way to your heart".

I still think its funny that ppl bitch about his site. It takes a concious decision followed by physical effort to even look at the site.

I give props to the guy. He knew how to make a buck by targeting certain genres of people.

Back